Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Open Webif Not Streaming Sometimes ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowman007
  • Start date Start date
S

shadowman007

Guest
Am currently on the latest Vix image which is currently Openvix 3.2.010. The problem am having is when i stream via Open Webif sometimes I just get a blank screen however when I do a reboot it starts streaming fine. I have a Vu+Duo2 with a twin DVB-S2 tuner the tuner is configured properly because in the past it has been working fine problem started from Hades image. Also tried fresh install without restoring settings and plugins still same problem. Was wondering if anyone can please help or if anyone else is having the same problem? I mean i don't want to be rebooting my box every time the stream is not showing up.
 
what client / browser are you viewing the stream on ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top