Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Openairplay not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom29
  • Start date Start date
D

Dom29

Guest
Hi , im trying to use my 6+ with openairplay from the feeds on my vu solo 2 box , ive also tried a couple of other devices and it carried the audio across but no video.

Ifs there any alternative i can use ?

Thanks
 
A reboot of the device (iPhone) can sometimes solve the issue you are having, but it is very hit n miss buddy.
I used to use it to watch YouTube clips on tv but I now use Hbbtv for that purpose and its ace.
 
I find switching wifi off then back on again works
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top