Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openairplayer blank screen

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Hey guys

Been trying to use openairplayer plugin on Helios 017 with my ipad to stream video but I keep getting a blue screen (which might be skin dependant could be black for others).

On ipad the box itself appears so no problems there, I have managed to get to work twice after a lot of messing about.

I'll see if I can get logs from box

Cheers


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I'm currently facing a similar issue. Black screen when trying to use openairplayer for youtube on my iphone.

Running Vu Solo2 on openvix Apollo .014
 
Try this guys

Switch wifi off on apple device
Switch wifi on
On apple device play video for couple of seconds
Press menu button to bring up airplay menu
Select where you want to airplay your content.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Mmmm...

Try uninstall openairplay
Restart box
Install openairplay
Restart box

Then repeat steps in my previous post

I had to do a bit of messing about before i managed it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Done all that. Doesn't work!

Are you currently able to play video from YouTube on openairplayer?
 
i had it working but audio only on an earlier version of apollo.
i also tried the above steps to no avail.
today i reflashed receiver with apollo 15 and now not even the audio works.
 
Hi although using openatv 4.1 airplayer standard on the image works great but kept getting the message to upgrade for 5 euros decided to use openairlayer dammed if i could get it to work black screen!! Paid me 5 euros had the code within a few minutes works fine worth the money as openairplayer seems so flaky.
 
I paid the 5 euros for that ages ago but they haven't updated it to work with openvix after .808 so I switched over to the free openairplayer.

Can a mod chip in here as I'm not sure why it has stopped working?
 
edit: it's working now hmm strange
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I paid the 5 euros for that ages ago but they haven't updated it to work with openvix after .808 so I switched over to the free openairplayer.

Can a mod chip in here as I'm not sure why it has stopped working?
You would have to ask the plugins author as it's a closed source plugin.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
You would have to ask the plugins author as it's a closed source plugin.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk


I was simply referring to that closed source plugin in that one specific post.

The thread is regarding openairplayer and that is the plugin which I'm facing issues with.
 
I was simply referring to that closed source plugin in that one specific post.

The thread is regarding openairplayer and that is the plugin which I'm facing issues with.
I don't use either program so I can't really help. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Hi Guy's,

I have this problem as well, when I stream to openairplayer I get a black screen with audio, I have read lots of posts about this but cannot get a solution that works.

My Setup is VU+Solo2 running Apollo 022 Streaming using IPad 2 with Ios 7.1.2

Hoping someone can shed a little light.

Thanks in advance.
 
I have a solo2 with openairplayer installed
Same as everyone only sound
But if I reboot the box
Then turn wifi off and on either iPad or iPhone
Movie box and plex works everytime.
 
fetching this back up with more info.
i was watching a music video from youtube on my iphone 5 ios 7.1.2
audio and video worked fine on my box using openairplayer.
not had chance to try anything else.
i have no idea why it is suddenly working, i haven't changed anything apart from the normal vix updates.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top