Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openvix 3.2.010

lxt1024

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi. I must have missed something as I noticed build 15 but not had update indicator. I updated 9 to 10 and then saw announcement of possible problem with 10 which seem to be said is ok to use.

Should I reflash?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the info. Flashed build 15 and seems fine but did find one morning a script error log on screen and the front display said Checking Version Update but I presume this is related to site annoucement that site will be up and down?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top