Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] OpenViX 4.2.008, OS-Mini and OS-Mini+ build failed.

Sicilian

The Boss
Staff member
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
29,869
Reaction score
328
Points
83
Website
www.world-of-satellite.com
To let all OS-Mini & OS-Mini+ users know, build 4.2.008 build failed, 4.2.006 is still available, 4.2.009 build should be fine.
 
To let all OS-Mini & OS-Mini+ users know, build 4.2.008 build failed, 4.2.006 is still available, 4.2.009 build should be fine.

Thanks for that!
I currently have build 4.2.006 on my OS-Mini but when I look via the "Menu, Setup, Software Update " route to check for the latest build, it still shows that Openvix 4.2.008 is available for me to upgrade.

This could be a problem for people who don't check out the latest image on www.openvix.co.uk

Do you think a warning in the "Edision OS-mini Images" Forum would help owners?
 
After clicking through to s/w update and waiting for the download, I get options to view/ upgrade/ backup/ channel list/ and cancel.
Clicking "view" shows all the changes in 4.2.008, I did a backup but never clicked on "upgrade", so are you saying that nothing would have happened if I had tried to upgrade?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top