Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-nino Pro] Where can I download older versions of OpenVix for Edision OS Nino Pro from?

pinkiepie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Points
3
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
Hi,

I know that Openvix >6 is now unsupported.

Where can I download older versions of OpenVix for Edision OS Nino Pro from?

Where these archived somewhere?
 
I think you can download several old versions only since there is not enough storage available so to hold bigger archive.
So if you want to download much older version then you should look in other forums or search in google.
 
> So if you want to download much older version then you should look in other forums or search in google.

I did search before I posted, but did not find.

I was about to buy five Edision NINO PROs, but looks like I won't because the OpenVix images are not available. Or else I just stick with OpenATV or similar. Shame because OpenVix is the best
 
Last edited:
@pinkiepie…..well if I was going to buy 5 boxes, I would go for a more recent & well supported receiver….. and get a discount from the supplier!
 
Is there no 6.6 image for that box? I know Stef asked me to remove it from the current build.
 
Hi, No, support for the NINO PRO was cancelled because it did not make it to version 6. I think that last release was v5.n
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top