Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Openvix 4.2 022 latest turn off the scrolling

lee3272

New member
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Vuduo2 Turn off the scrolling left to right exit it's not for me anyway to disable it
 
Under User Interface I don't have an animation option?

Solo2 4.2.021.

Any ideas?
 
OK, thank you. But is it right that I get the animation in 21 with no way to turn it off?

I've only noticed this new animation today and been running 21 for a few weeks now. Not aware of any changes I have made to result in this new behaviour.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top