Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] Openvix 5 3 001 Release Octagon Sf8008 MMC (251, 8M)

ghita_49

New member
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Menu/Plugins/download plugins-feeds are stopped for maintenance,........
What to do so I can download plugins? Thank you very much.
 
feeds give green but not working for vu+ duo2 o, coach flash
 
I found that image download was slow to show the 5.3 release, maybe 15 seconds?
 
I found that image download was slow to show the 5.3 release, maybe 15 seconds?
Just to clarify, when I select the yellow button from image manager downloads, and then pick Openvix, I see

Image Version 5.2

If I press the green button to expand (or the ok button) I then see openvix-5.3.001...…. usb.zip, which I can then download with the green button.

I can't expand and see release 5.2 downloads, and the "15 second delay" will have been me eventually pressing ok to see what happened.

ET10K + Simple1080 skin.
 
just retried and not working for duo2.Settings restore does not work.Settings restore given feeds down and block the receiver.
Samba install gives error to.SAmba active but when choosing wants to reinstall en reboots box.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top