Hi guys
I upgraded to the latest version of openvix on saturday 6.0.007 from openvix 5.4. I have noticed that under the HDMI CEC settings i have enabled the foreward volume keys option but I can only control the volume of the STB. The box i am using is edision os mega.
The previous build 5.4 had no problems forwarded the volume keys.
Is there anything i can do other than click on the TV button on the os mega remote then control volume from there.
I would rather it work as intended as per the previous versions of openvix
Any advice and help would be much appreciated
Thanks
I upgraded to the latest version of openvix on saturday 6.0.007 from openvix 5.4. I have noticed that under the HDMI CEC settings i have enabled the foreward volume keys option but I can only control the volume of the STB. The box i am using is edision os mega.
The previous build 5.4 had no problems forwarded the volume keys.
Is there anything i can do other than click on the TV button on the os mega remote then control volume from there.
I would rather it work as intended as per the previous versions of openvix
Any advice and help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Last edited by a moderator: