Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 OpenVix crash with "[eDVBServicePlay] DVB service failed to tune - error 0"

Mickkie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
8
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Possible bug
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.008
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
I have managed to replicate this crash twice now, with firmware 6.7.007 and 6.7.008.

It happens when I stop watching some recording and the terrestrial TV channel I had selected before starting the recording is no longer available, because both tuners are in use recording programs on other different channels/muxes.

Normally there would be a popup coming up saying "Cannot start timeshift, service not available" or something similar. Now there is no popup, just a black screen and a crash. I'm not sure if this happens immediately, or if I pressed the Channel +/- to change channel before it crashed.

Please find attached crash log.
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top