Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H9S] OpenVIX Crashing regularly since v6.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisMc
  • Start date Start date
C

ChrisMc

Guest
Hello,

Great Image & great work by the OpenVix team...
I have a zgemma H9S, it is crashing quiet regularly since the last few 6.2 Images.
I upgraded to the latest image today to see if that would sort it, unfortunately it did not..

I have crash logs but I cannot identify the issue from them.
Is it ok to post them on here for help to identify the problem?
 
Yes, please post the crash logs. If you are using IPTV, please ensure that no sensitive details are contained.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top