TK4|2|1
Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2011
- Messages
- 940
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
Been using this for a few days now without any issues on the default skin, would love to see these options included in the image by default.
View attachment 48009
Here here.
Been using this for a few days now without any issues on the default skin, would love to see these options included in the image by default.
View attachment 48009
It looks like it's complaining of 6 parameters being passed to IsSelectable when only 5 is needed. I never had this issue on my solo2 and no one else where I got it from has mentioned anything about it.I installed this on my VU Zero using the Confluence skin but when I pressed epg the box crashed.


Tried it with the default skin with the same result.Just stay on that skin whilst installing plugin (then restart box after installation) to see if it crashes again. Most features can still be used regardless of skin you prefer.

@Willmoore, are you using latest version of Vix 4.1 004 ? I have no problems on my solo2 installing this with latest version.
If it's an old version then I can't comment for that personally as I didn't try it but it still shouldn'd be a problem unless a really old version of Vix.
opkg update
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
No - but I don't ever use a lot of timers - so obviously needs more testing to sort this ... but don't remember anything in the code that would cause this, so does this happen with Vanilla ViX or not???Twol,
Mod is great but have you found it interrupting your Powertimers?
If I do a timed record, which the box needs to wake up from deep standby, record , then go back to deep standby. it will wake up, record but won't go to deep standby. It gets caught in a loop thinking there are recordings coming up.
Also I have my box set to auto standby after 90 mins, then auto deep standby (from standby) after 30. It never gets to deep standby.
Same happening for you?
The first part of that sounds like an issue I partly looked into 5 months ago. Not sure whether it would cause the other part, though.If I do a timed record, which the box needs to wake up from deep standby, record , then go back to deep standby. it will wake up, record but won't go to deep standby. It gets caught in a loop thinking there are recordings coming up.
Could you provide more info on this and it will be looked atThe only thing I have noticed is that in epglist.py, 2 lines of code go where the namefont is reset ... haven,t followed through to see what impact this has but sticking to the OpenViX code hasn,t caused any obvious issues![]()

@Ford1, here is the latest blue-hd skin but modded with just the two lines of code needed. Can you see if this solves your bold issue?
Extract the .xml file from the archive and FTP it to:
and over-write the existing file. You will need to restart box.Code:/usr/share/enigma2/Blue-HD/
@Twol, I vaguely remember GEPG being bit more bold after installing this mod for blue-hd (nothing seems to change for the skin I use).
I'll answer the questions in turn...Are the following possible?
I have removed this.1. Remove enigma2 from depends in control file. It is not required for install and I can't imagine anyone using this on an image that does not have enigma2
The problem with this is user may not actually want Blue HD skin installed. The plugin only replaces a modded skin .xml file.2. Add Blue HD skin as a depends. This means that you will always install the current one from plugins server
See my proposal for question 2. This is better/easier option.3. Try using Use epg_custom.png, else epg.png. This removes the need for one of the backing up processes
Good idea. I could only see one debug print statement which i've amended. I've also added the following debug statement to all plugin .py files:4. Is there a possibility that the debug print comments can state that a modified version is being used. Makes it easier to diagnose issues.
[OpenVix Custom EPG] OpenVix Custom EPG is installed.....
The package provider, opkg, in this case handles removal of additional files installed when removed using opkg. I can confirm .py files are actually removed by opkg package.5. As far as I can see, the removal process only deals with the .pyo files, not .py files. So removal is not complete. Workaround is to use .pyo files in ipk or to add the .py files in removal process
The plugin only replaces a modded skin .xml file.