I was only referring to skin .xml for the skins that have been modded at this time (about 4). I doubt the two extra lines of code in skin .xml file would slow image down. If, however, you're referring to entire epg mod then I can only confirm i've not noticed any slow down on my Vu+. I wouldn't know about slow downs on other lower spec boxes vix supports.Thanks for the clarification/s.
Best not to submit any pull requests until the existing one is merged. You saw how the primary bouquet thing caused confusion and gave credence to rejection to other items.
There was mention that there would be possible slow down in the EPG menu. How this is going to be tested/confirmed/found not to be the case is going to be difficult if it is not merged. The whole point of the Developer image is to test things before adding to the public image. I'll leave that discussion to others.
The way I see it is no other image has the option (that I know of) of customising coloured keys. However, I believe CoolTVguide plugin does offer option of customising some coloured keys.
No, it wasn't an oversight. The main reason that has been replaced is so "<>" is at the end of the list of available bouquets. The other skins don't have this <>. It's just a gentle reminder you can use < or > to scroll through different bouquets. If others did give ok to just mod skins (at least at this time) then I would have this epg.png changed so it didn't have <> at end otherwise it's inconsistent with other skins that have been modded but don't have <>.I found an epg.png... This is what prompted the question/suggestion. Maybe this is/was an oversight?
Last edited:

