Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVix Custom EPG

Abu , think patch file will not work because as soon as you reboot box after installing IPK the box reboots directly when touching a button on remote or Webif.I used other method without rebooting box but not everybody will try that.
 
what I see now is that on top off screen in channellist EPG there is a disturbing line with bouquets visible.That was not there before.Is it possible to remove that line ?
 
example : see upper screen row

epgfault.webp
 
never seen them in graphic EPG until now when I updated custom epg with file cause off crash.
 
never seen them in graphic EPG until now when I updated custom epg with file cause off crash.

With all due respect, I think there may have been confusion as to which files you are installing. Hence the reason why you had to go back to 4.1 009 not 4.1 016.

I did send a PM to bbbuk asking for them to be configurable as there is overlap when you have long bouquet names.
 
thx.I installed new image without restore today and only custom epg from IPK.And used the patch file I got here.
 
Here is v2.1.0 beta for Vix 4.2.001 only. I haven't yet had a chance to test this so please ensure you make a backup of image first.

The new OE-core change has resulted in a lot of changes (with more to come) but I think I have captured all the latest changes to these files.

This plugin is only for Vix 4.2.001 as I expect more changes in next release.

Please post back with your findings.

Thank you.
 

Attachments

will try it tomorrow if possible.thx in advance
 
what I see now is that on top off screen in channellist EPG there is a disturbing line with bouquets visible.That was not there before.Is it possible to remove that line ?
The problem is long provider (ie sat/cable) names. When originally developed, it was based on, at the time, Sky.

You can remove the bouquet tab type screen by editing "CommonSkin.xml" within "usr/share/enigma2/ViX-Common". Search for and remove the entire line beginning
Code:
<widget name="guidebouquetlist"
. Depending on your screen resolution of your pc/laptop, you it may go onto two lines. The line ends with "/>"

@Abu, I forgot about that, sorry. Working on a few things at this moment. It would help me if you could find out the name of the widget that is used to display the provider name. With regards to bellejt post, this is "Canal Digital". Maybe @Rossi2000 could provide some assistance here?
 
just adapted the file and much better.Thx.
epgoke.webp
 
tried the patch IPK on my second box (also VU+ duo2) and working fine.
 
You could try following version of UsageConfig.py:
Unzip & try following attachment in 4.2 View attachment 49489
Goes in usr/lib/enigma2/python/components
confirm OK or not

In the Usageconfig.py is it possible you can change the config.epgselection.infobar_piconwidth minimum setting from 70 to 50 as 50 looks better with some Skins. Not just in the plugin version but the default as well - thanks
 
Probably:) (I am on holiday)..... but need to wait for @bbbuk to respond
 
In the Usageconfig.py is it possible you can change the config.epgselection.infobar_piconwidth minimum setting from 70 to 50 as 50 looks better with some Skins. Not just in the plugin version but the default as well - thanks
I can do but do picons still look okay with all the skins that Vix supports as I don't want to change something that makes picons look okay on some skins and not others otherwise lol.
 
I can do but do picons still look okay with all the skins that Vix supports as I don't want to change something that makes picons look okay on some skins and not others otherwise lol.

It's only changing the minimum size, it's currently adjustable from 70 to 500 with a default of 100. I'm just asking to change the minimum value from 70 to 50
 
It's only changing the minimum size, it's currently adjustable from 70 to 500 with a default of 100. I'm just asking to change the minimum value from 70 to 50
I've changed default to 50 as requested. It will be included in next release of the plugin.

You will have to submit a pull request of relevant file in github for consideration by Vix team for it to be included in forthcoming vix releases.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top