Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVix Custom EPG

I've changed default to 50 as requested. It will be included in next release of the plugin.

You will have to submit a pull request of relevant file in github for consideration by Vix team for it to be included in forthcoming vix releases.

Cheers M8.

I do have another plugin related suggestion. When assigning +/-24 Hours to a Coloured button, it's labelled as +/-24, could this be changed to +/-24 Hours?
 
I do have another plugin related suggestion. When assigning +/-24 Hours to a Coloured button, it's labelled as +/-24, could this be changed to +/-24 Hours?
Another one lol. Good idea, i've amended them to +/-24 Hrs now.
 
This is no longer being maintained as channel number in GEPG is already incorporated in recent Vix images.

As mentioned by Abu, just waiting on re-assigning of coloured buttons to be incorporated.
 
To be honest the up and down can be used with 2 and 8 the issue is for people wanting epg tabs they need to use a modified epgselection.py that overwrites the option to change the color of the function buttons
 
To be honest the up and down can be used with 2 and 8 the issue is for people wanting epg tabs they need to use a modified epgselection.py that overwrites the option to change the color of the function buttons

I don't have number buttons on my remote (harmony touch), well I do but it's a pain for the wife and kids to use.
 
You should be able to assign the colored buttons to do plus and minus 24
 
Just wondering whether the facility for re-assigning of coloured buttons is likely to be incorporated in to future openvix images in the near future.
 
Just wondering whether the facility for re-assigning of coloured buttons is likely to be incorporated in to future openvix images in the near future.
Mods/Admin,

I don't mind submitting a pull request on GitHub regarding this but as it stands most of the coloured key assignment was designed for GEPG usage mainly because GEPG is (I would say) used most as well as some of the options for the coloured key assignment were designed for (and only work in) the GEPG.

Although, in a perfect world (and for consistency) the options would be available from all EPG screens but as I said some of the available options for the coloured keys weren't designed for any screens other than GEPG I don't think. One such available option is displaying bouquets list. This takes up 3/4 of screen so obviously only the GEPG is suitable for it.
 
bbbuk

If you could pull some strings to get this incorporated I for one would be very pleased. I tend to only use the GEPG so it suits me, not sure what other members opinions are on getting this included.
 
bbbuk

If you could pull some strings to get this incorporated I for one would be very pleased. I tend to only use the GEPG so it suits me, not sure what other members opinions are on getting this included.
This is entirely upto admin/mods.
 
Sorry if this has already been covered, but.

Is there a way to re-enable the "tabs" on the top of graphical epg? I have just updated to ver 4.2.013 and really liked these when I had them on ver 3.x
 
Sorry if this has already been covered, but.

Is there a way to re-enable the "tabs" on the top of graphical epg? I have just updated to ver 4.2.013 and really liked these when I had them on ver 3.x

If it doesnt get included is it possible to get it to work on the latest version of openvix.

Unfortunately due to time constraints, I don't have time to keep track of changes made to key source files in order to maintain this plugin and keep it stable and compatible with vix images.
 
Moda/Admin/Developers

Are there any plans to incorporate the other parts of the mod in the upcoming openvix images?
e.g.
Bouquet tabs in GEPG
Reassignment of coloured buttons in GEPG
 
I've just tried Openvix 4.2.026 and this plugin failed to install.

I'll stick with Hades 018 for since "tabs" in the GEPG and +/- 24 hours is too important to me.

Will these features ever be available in Openvix?
 
I'm unsure if this will ever get into a ViX build. Could always ask the question to @bbbuk and see what he says and if he's heard anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
I tried a pull request for tabs but it was rejected and haven't had time to have another look. You can find alternative epgselection.py that works it will give you tabs and the ch up and down function but not changing the functions of the colored buttons.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top