Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] openvix flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaffer1984
  • Start date Start date
G

Gaffer1984

Guest
Hi i wounder if any one could help me ive got a vu solo 2 it was on open pli ive tried flashing with open vix like i got on another box but after the box flashes it load's the opening screen and then goes black and it says vu solo on the front of the box any help would be much appreciated as im not the brightest button in the box
 
I've tried a few of the Openvix images and it does all the right things in flashing but won't load after start up screen
 
normaly yes because recent links are in there.When flashed and automatic rebooting it may take a while to continue booting.So just wait a few minutes before to panic.
 
normaly yes because recent links are in there.When flashed and automatic rebooting it may take a while to continue booting.So just wait a few minutes before to panic.

Brill I'll give it ago when I get back from work I did try some of them yesterday but not the new one.
 
Brill I'll give it ago when I get back from work I did try some of them yesterday but not the new one.

I gave it ago and still same does all flashing and re booting shows start up logo then black screen so I haven't a clue what could be up
 
does your tv has the right resolution settings supported by the image? After start vix will try several resolutions. This is the only problem I can see at the moment.Bootloader should be the right one because there is no new one.
 
To make sure 100% you haven't been sold a clone by mistake try the following. Boot the box without internet connection and a Sat feed, if it boots you have a clone.
 
On the rear of the receiver do you have any stickers that say either v1.0, v2.0 or v3.0?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top