Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Openvix HD vs openvix

  • Thread starter Thread starter garyblas
  • Start date Start date
G

garyblas

Guest
Can someone tell me the advantage of openvix HD over openvix

I am using a Vu+ receiver

thanks
 
They've been merged from vix 95 onwards so flash latest openvix 112 and you have HD skins in it.
 
The HD image was built specifically to accommodate the 1080 frame buffer allowing true 1920x1080 HD skins to be built, this code has now been merged directly into the base image and the HD image discontinued as a result. To check out the new 1920x1080 HD skins look in the skins 1080 section in the plugins feeds.
 
installing now..
I use Magic HD night - do i have to unistall then reinstall hd version
 
There is no point installing the HD images, they have been discontinued and will not be updated any further. there have been no changes to the standard skins like Magic HD Night, ViX Night HD, this only affects the brand new 1080 skins such as YouViX and vixbmc 1080.
 
Just need further infos:
since I use a Vu+DUO I'm just wondering if the new 1080 skins do consume much more resources (cpu, ram...) than previous HD skins, like the Magic HD Noire I'm using right now.
 
I tried to run the 1080 skin on my duo but they don't work
Probably a driver issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ye i would of thought id of heard of this problem before now if it was the case.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top