Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Micro] Openvix image says please wait then hangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cav72
  • Start date Start date
C

Cav72

Guest
Wondering if someone can help. When I boot my box up openvix image pops up then says please wait and then nothing. I'm pretty new to this but I'm assuming I need to reflash openvix image, if so is it advisable to factory reset box first or is there something I'm missing I need to do, thanks for any help.
 
Wondering if someone can help. When I boot my box up openvix image pops up then says please wait and then nothing. I'm pretty new to this but I'm assuming I need to reflash openvix image, if so is it advisable to factory reset box first or is there something I'm missing I need to do, thanks for any help.

if you have no channel lists it will seem or appear that it is stuck on the openvix boot screen even though its booted properly.
do you get any response from the remote? by pressing the menu button etc.
 
Thanks kryton, yes the remote was still able to function, I re-flashed the box anyway and then found a dummies guide to set up box, I've managed to ftp the necessary files and set up epg but I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing, there's so much more to these boxes than my old blade.
 
Thanks kryton, yes the remote was still able to function, I re-flashed the box anyway and then found a dummies guide to set up box, I've managed to ftp the necessary files and set up epg but I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing, there's so much more to these boxes than my old blade.

plenty of guides here mate and on google.
the fun part is learning what your box is capable of doing :-)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top