Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800UE+] Openvix on Gigablue 800 UE + channels wont open

  • Thread starter Thread starter brujo75
  • Start date Start date
B

brujo75

Guest
I recently upgrade from Hades 015 to Hades 018. now i have a problem.

When i chose a channel the vix logo shows up in the corner rotating and the channel never opens. I have to turn box off in the power button.

I did a 018 fresh install and problem persists.

I had to revert back to 015 that works great.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks for the help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top