Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Formuler F4 Turbo] OpenViX Source Code question

  • Thread starter Thread starter bihsound
  • Start date Start date
B

bihsound

Guest
Hello. First of all, I would like to apologize to the moderators and admins for posting this question in the wrong section. I truly could not figure-out where to post the question, and this seems like the most relevant section. I own the Formuler F4 Turbo box and I have the OpenViX 5.1.031 version of the software installed on it. I would like to try and write some of my own code for the OpenViX OS, and I am truly stuck. I just found out about OpenViX and I am a complete beginner. I am wondering if there is any documentation online that explains how to setup a development environment for OpenViX. I understand that I can get the source code from https://github.com/OpenViX but I am confused on how to put the components together to compile the project. May I please ask you to explain to me what is the vix-core (OpenViX Core plugin) and what is enigma2 (OpenViX Engima2)? Thank you so much
 
Have a look at this https://github.com/oe-alliance/build-enviroment
You need to page down to the build information.
If you are not a linux person you will need to get educated!

enigma2 is the main source code and varies between the different images ViX, ATV, Pli etc
vix-core contains the source code for the ViX plugins such as Image Manager which are built into the final ViX image
 
Thank you very much for your reply @twol. Really appreciate it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top