Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] openvix xeus and audio ac3+

lotar

New member
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
since new openvix zeus this ac3+ audio dosen`t works

servus hd have this audio; downmix on/off and dosen`t works


in old vix 808 works

thanks
 
think its best to stick with the old vix until issues are resolved. why are the new updates released when there are obvious problems........
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE

think its best to stick with the old vix until issues are resolved. why are the new updates released when there are obvious problems........

Not sure what you mean. We have no influence on drivers and any driver issue will apply to any image.
We only hold back new drivers if we observe serious issues. This one is not.
 
Hi,
when looking at the past VU reacted quite fast for such a problem. Let´s see what happens next week. I reported the problem on Saturday.

ciao
 
thanks a lot for your support;
in Spain there are some important channels using this audio
 
think its best to stick with the old vix until issues are resolved. why are the new updates released when there are obvious problems........

If you think you can do better then please do, but as pointed out we have no control over driver related issues, so please complain to Vu+, the more users who do, the faster they will fix the issue.
 
Today's drivers fixed this issue.
You can get them from
Code:
http://archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/
and unzip them to /lib/modules/3.3.8-2.0/extra , overwriting the existing files. A reboot is required to activate the drivers.
 
Today's drivers fixed this issue.
You can get them from
Code:
http://archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/
and unzip them to /lib/modules/3.3.8-2.0/extra , overwriting the existing files. A reboot is required to activate the drivers.
I'm sorry to say that is is not fixed yet (just tested on ServusTV Deutschland).
 
Hi,
on my Duo2 it seems that downmix is always on as I can control volume without downmix for AC3/AC3+/DTS. I checked AC3+ with Servus TV HD.

Now I checked Solo2. I can switch on/off downmix for AC3+ BUT NOT when the AC3+ track is currently active. When I switch to AC3, switch downmix, switch back to AC3+ then everything is like it should be.

ciao
 
Last edited:
I have reflashed my Solo2 & Duo2 and installed today's drivers: all seems to be working fine now.
AC3+ & AC3 can be passed through (if you have a compatible amp) and downmixed to stereo. I can't find any issues.
 
Hi,
have you switch downmix on/off while you hear the AC3+ track? My amp did not switch to stereo when I switched downmix on it stayed on AC3+.

ciao
 
De-activating downmix (via the audio button menu) is always effective immediately, while activating downmix requires a channel-zap to become active.
This has always been the case.
 
Hi,
on my test with AC3 on Solo2 both directions worked immediately as far as I remember.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top