Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openvix

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beks1982
  • Start date Start date
B

Beks1982

Guest
Hi,
I'm fairly new to all this and wondering if anyone can help me. I've got a giga blue box with openvix software. I've had it for a couple of months now. Past few weeks, I've noticed that the box just resets itself sometimes and now sometimes the display on the box crashes or disappears. Any ideas?

Many thanks
 
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have been updating. It just happens every now and again. Very random. At the moment, I have nothing on the little display screen on the box. But it will come in if I switch it off and on again and the whole thing resets.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top