Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Formuler F4 Turbo] OpenVix

Maxpower

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I purchased a F4 Turbo with OpenVix, but what can I do using OpenVix , what is the point of having it.
I’m now sitting with an STB that I can’t use.
Be grateful of some info, I have read the OpenVix setup guide, some of it is easy to understand, but the rest leave me completely lost.
Thanks.
 
I purchased a F4 Turbo with OpenVix, but what can I do using OpenVix , what is the point of having it.

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/openvix-features-2/

I’m now sitting with an STB that I can’t use.
Be grateful of some info, I have read the OpenVix setup guide, some of it is easy to understand, but the rest leave me completely lost.
Thanks.

When you purchased the box what did you believe you could do with it?

Did you purchase the additional tuner with it?

Do you have a USB hard disk connected to the box?

Are you using it for reieving by satelitte or terrestrial using an aerial (or both)?

What feature(s) are you having problems with?
 
I thought I would be able to obtain all channels on 28.2 like I used to with previous STBs I have had.
But this is the first time I have tried an Enigma STB.
I have the additional tuner.
No HDD just a USB DRIVE.
I’m trying to use it with my existing H2H dish.
Biggest problem is really learning what the STB will do.
I read the manual from start to finish, but have no uunderstanding of all the functions.
I have to admit whilst typing this, I have just succeeded in doing a full backup to the USB Drive.��
I’m interested in soft cams/images.
 
You cannot view vast majority of channels on 28.2 as the provider has restricted card so it only works on the receiver they provide.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top