Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

openvixhd

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
id recommend doing a fresh flash with no restores. youvix-blue shouldnt be there anymore.

Why would you want to remove the original blue I quite like it and might want to swap between the Green & Blue skins depending on what mood i am in :cool:
 
Why would you want to remove the original blue I quite like it and might want to swap between the Green & Blue skins depending on what mood i am in :cool:

It has not been removed it's now the default skin.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Loving the 1080 buffer this uses, makes the UI 10 times better.

Any chance on notifications being more discrete? like when a timer starts?

Like the navigation bar in a movie, if that was to pop up instead with the message inside?
 
Loving the 1080 buffer this uses, makes the UI 10 times better.

Any chance on notifications being more discrete? like when a timer starts?

Like the navigation bar in a movie, if that was to pop up instead with the message inside?



do u mean the messages screens?
can you show me a screenshot of what you mean about the navigation bar in a movie please?
 
Any chance on notifications being more discrete? like when a timer starts?
I personally like the large timer record kick in screen (& I usually hate large/obtrusive screens) & it times out pretty fast anwyay...
Going to be impossible to suit everyone's personal preferences.
 
Hi rossi2000, I downloaded the hd by mistake yesterday. I have to say the new look is a breath of fresh air, big thanks. The only issues i have had so far is Tsmedia and dreamplex are really small when you run them, they play and stream normally. I am presuming that apps have to be re-skinned for hd..

Anyway great work, shame the standard vix image doesn't have nice skins like this.
 
Dreamplex on the hd image has the hd skin set as default. It cant be small.

Tsmedia needs updating
 
got news for miraclebox users gave them a shoot on fb and they are working for a fix to get 1080 . I hope we se apollohd soon on miraclebox
 
do u mean the messages screens?
can you show me a screenshot of what you mean about the navigation bar in a movie please?

Something along the lines of this, in keeping with the theme?

I personally think it is less intrusive and polishes the theme even more.

1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.webp
 
Please if you change the positioning of the messages make the position configurable (top/center/bottom). As for us who use subtitling the bottom position is the worst... :rolleyes:
 
that doenst look to bad, but the thing is alot of messages share the same screen, while that would look ok just for recordings, everyhting else would show up like that too.
 
looking forward to using this looks brillant as always rossi

maybe one of my screens can be used with it or if not to worry as only made to see if good enough for maybe owner of vix image to use them
 
that doenst look to bad, but the thing is alot of messages share the same screen, while that would look ok just for recordings, everyhting else would show up like that too.

This is what i'm suggesting, I just meant using the box from the recordings and placing the message inside. This was just the easiest example as i'm not at home next to the box
 
Dreamplex on the hd image has the hd skin set as default. It cant be small.

Tsmedia needs updating

Just checked dreamplex it's small..Does it make a difference that i am using the latest plex beta and not the one from the openvix feeds? thanks
 
ye it needs to be installed from the feeds.

please re-install from the feeds, its an exact copy of original dreamplex except for the hd default skin.
 
oh and i just added YouViX-Purple to the feeds, will be in next build


prev.webp
 
I tried a few of the colours last night have to say I think red is the best upto now, the dark blue is hard to read, but on my duo2 I find it a bit lagging, searching through a recording at 32x, if I press the forward button to quickly it freezes for a short while then catches up, it isn't as zippy scrolling through menus, and a couple of other freezy things I can't currently prove, could it be that the skin uses a bit more of the resources or the code needs stream lining even more?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top