Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

openvpn pkg

divil_a_bit

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,
I'm on a really old vix build (Hades18).
I was wondering if anyone has the openvpn ipk for this build?
I don't want to upgrade.

I found this 'openvpn_2.3.10-r0_mips32el.ipk' on the internet but it won't install.
Code:
opkg install openvpn_2.3.10-r0_mips32el.ipk
Installing openvpn (2.3.10-r0) on root.
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for openvpn:
 *      libcrypto0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8za) *   kernel-module-tun *     libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8za) *      bash *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package openvpn.

If I force install it, ignoring the dependencies, openvpn fails to run (libssl and libcrypto version problems)

I'm using a Gigable Quad Plus BTW


Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top