Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] OpenWebif bugs with timers

jukkal2

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
62
Location
Helsinki
With OpenVix 6.2.009 running in my Ultimo4K, I have found two problems with the OpenWebif browser interface:
I can't see the timers list when trying to select Main/Timers from the left side.
And when I select Main/Television and EPG and click some program, the "Add a timer" icon doesn't work.
I normally have the user interface language set to Finnish, but changed now to English to check that it didn't help.
I use the classic interface in OpenWebif.
 
There is a limit in your web browser how much data it can handle. If you use the dev tools in the browser you will see the exception when trying to use "add timer". This will probably be due to a huge number of services in your bouquets.
 
There is a limit in your web browser how much data it can handle. If you use the dev tools in the browser you will see the exception when trying to use "add timer". This will probably be due to a huge number of services in your bouquets.

Adding timer fails with a bouquet containing 9 tv channels, which I don't consider a huge number.
I turned on the error console in the browser and it didn't show anything.
Neither did it show anything when I tried to view the timers.
 
Just to add to the discussion with the timers and as per the discussion about the issue on Github. I have 116 services and the call to /api/getallservices?renameserviceforxmbc=1&exclude=lastscanned,vod,program returns immediately, browser or HTTP client.


However, when attempting to create a timer from the UI or any HTTP client the call fails with a 500 internal error.

Request:
Code:
GET /api/timeraddbyeventid?sRef=1%3A0%3A19%3A13F2%3A7F2%3A2%3A11A0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A&eventid=660&_=1662307436151 HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.1.22
Connection: close
User-Agent: Paw/3.4.0 (Macintosh; OS X/12.5.1) GCDHTTPRequest

Response:
Code:
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Connection: close
Server: TwistedWeb/22.2.0
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 16:06:46 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 95
Set-Cookie: TWISTED_SESSION=dd17d9e19e195c808c881a6e0bdb65b8fa468756a052a71da896769db6c05613; Path=/

<html><head><title>Processing Failed</title></head><body><b>Processing Failed</b></body></html>
 
Adding timer fails with a bouquet containing 9 tv channels, which I don't consider a huge number.
I turned on the error console in the browser and it didn't show anything.
Neither did it show anything when I tried to view the timers.
Have you checked the exception in the web browser?
 
Just to add to the discussion with the timers and as per the discussion about the issue on Github. I have 116 services and the call to /api/getallservices?renameserviceforxmbc=1&exclude=lastscanned,vod,program returns immediately, browser or HTTP client.


However, when attempting to create a timer from the UI or any HTTP client the call fails with a 500 internal error.

Request:
Code:
GET /api/timeraddbyeventid?sRef=1%3A0%3A19%3A13F2%3A7F2%3A2%3A11A0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A&eventid=660&_=1662307436151 HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.1.22
Connection: close
User-Agent: Paw/3.4.0 (Macintosh; OS X/12.5.1) GCDHTTPRequest

Response:
Code:
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Connection: close
Server: TwistedWeb/22.2.0
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 16:06:46 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 95
Set-Cookie: TWISTED_SESSION=dd17d9e19e195c808c881a6e0bdb65b8fa468756a052a71da896769db6c05613; Path=/

<html><head><title>Processing Failed</title></head><body><b>Processing Failed</b></body></html>

We are not the maintainers of this plugin. Please report on the github repo.
 
Have you checked the exception in the web browser?

Can't see any exception in the browser when I click the "Add timer" icon. Like I wrote, even the error console doesn't show anything.
But now that I turned the error console on and clicked another day in the epg, it shows some occurrences of "Warning: Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element 'webkit-scrollbar-track'. Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.", apparently it doesn't like "::~webkit-scrollbar-thumb { backtround: #6784b3: }" but that shows as warning, not an error or exception.

I tried also on another computer and got "Warning: Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/", "Source file: https://ultimo/js/jquery.min.js Line: 4"
 
Last edited:
I tried flashing the box, restoring settings. That didn't help.
However, I just noticed that if I click a tv program, then the "edit timer" icon, the gearwheel, instead of "add timer", I can add a timer that way.
(Another note: If I grab the title bar of the dialog that opens after clicking a program, I can still drag it further up after my mouse has gone above the browser window, so the title bar of the dialog gets hidden, and if I release the mouse at that point, I can't drag it back or close it because the title bar is hidden.. have to refresh the view to close the dialog.)
 
Last edited:
Today I noticed there was an update available and updated to 6.2.010.
That fixed both problems.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top