Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] OpenWebif recordings list broken

jukkal2

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
62
Location
Helsinki
The recording list in the OpenWebif interface of my Vu+ Ultimo4K doesn't work. When I select the recordings list in the main menu on the left, the list never appears, the spinner just keeps rotating. I don't know whether it matters, but I have the interface language set to Finnish and OpenWebif Theme original and the new interface unchecked.
There have been so many update releases lately that I don't know which one was the first with this problem, but I think I already saw it in at least two versions before I updated to 6.3.007.
 
Have you selected : media - hdd - movie ? For me OpenWebif (Versio: OWIF 2.0.6) with 6.3.007 works just fine.
 
I asked about this in the OpenWebif git repo, and the problem turned out to be caused by OpenWebIf trying to find /media/hdd/movies while the directory on my disk is /media/hdd/movie .
They asked to check
http://ip of your box/ajax/movies?dirname=/media/hdd/movie
in the browser, and after I did that, the problem disappeared.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top