Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

openwebif / streaming issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter flickerrr
  • Start date Start date
F

flickerrr

Guest
Hi guys I used to have all this working ok before the flash update. I am now on latest update and struggling. I have all correct ports forwarded on router. I use no-ip. Furthest im getting now is a picture on openwebif but doesnt play. I cant get vuplayer to work on android - get the bouquets list ok but no play. In inadyn setup I cannot get a log to show when pressing blue button. I have username password and alias all entered but not working. I have stopped and started and followed advice found on this forum. Can anyone help me out please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top