K
kegrka
Guest
Hi
Using VIX 2.4 build 213, have openwebif enabled , using mozilla firefox 13.0.1 streaming
current tv from Vu is OK via VLC 2.0.1 twoflower, but when I open the (STREAM)Movies that are recorded on the Vu's HDD i cannot stream them or download them to my PC ,the later being what I really want to do, had no probs with the dreambox webif ,On trying to do so it opens a page thats estates " wrong action parameter" where do I alter the perameter and what value is required ??? openwebif in plugins and that give me four options the first being enable , the later two are for pasword and user names at the pc end any help would be apprecated
Using VIX 2.4 build 213, have openwebif enabled , using mozilla firefox 13.0.1 streaming
current tv from Vu is OK via VLC 2.0.1 twoflower, but when I open the (STREAM)Movies that are recorded on the Vu's HDD i cannot stream them or download them to my PC ,the later being what I really want to do, had no probs with the dreambox webif ,On trying to do so it opens a page thats estates " wrong action parameter" where do I alter the perameter and what value is required ??? openwebif in plugins and that give me four options the first being enable , the later two are for pasword and user names at the pc end any help would be apprecated