Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
That's correct.....I think OpenVIX 3.2 comes with libssl1.0.0 installed instead. ....
That's correct.....I think OpenVIX 3.2 comes with libssl1.0.0 installed instead. ....
The PLi4.0 version of OSCAM is built using libssl1.0.0. I guess that is why this version works for you straight out of the box (I'm assuming you're downloading a ssl version - Certainly, all the versions posted by piddiw on Streamboard include ssl).If downloading built OScam binaries from Streamboard, use the PLI build - they work.
Sure. For the majority that will be true. But I think these guys might be looking for a copy of OSCAM that is built with the EMU patch. The ones with the EMU patch on Streamboard are all built with ssl. I'm not sure why.You want this one that is libs usb. Web if distribution. Don't need to bother with SSL unless your using it?