Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Oscam doesnt work on ViX 2.0

OldSkulRide

ViX Skinner-Dev
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Can anyone check and maybe fix this. I cant get it to work.

I downloaded both oscam .ipks and both dont start or autostart.


THANKS for help!
 
Can anyone check and maybe fix this. I cant get it to work.

I downloaded both oscam .ipks and both dont start or autostart.


THANKS for help!

Will try and have a go later tonight if I get a chance... Where did you download the ipks from perchance?! Maybe you downloaded wrong ipks (just a thought, doubt it, but worth a thought :p)
 
i had a similar problem with mgcamd when i installed it. it wouldnt start or auto start or nothing. i did what you did, installed the ipks from the links in this forum and no luck. then went on google and started searching lol ended up finding that aswell as installing the ipk, i also had to create 2 extra files mg_cfg (which had a load of settings in) and newcamd.list (which had server line in) and place it in var/keys and only then did it start and auto start and work properly. for some reason installing the ipk isnt installing certain files and im not sure why. but that is what i had to do for mgcamd to work. might want to look into similar for oscam
 
pooface, i used .ipks from link that is on this board (stick topic).

I dont know why you replaced standard OpenPLi 2.0 softcam manager. It worked without problems. You can run cardserver and softcam (client) at the same time, autostart works etc.
 
Last edited:
updae online, should fix oscam let me know

config goes in

/etc/tuxbox/config
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top