Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Oscam info

sataday

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Pandora, Alpha Centauri.
Hi. If I Press Blue button > Oscam info > Show clients > yellow button. If there are more that 3 items there you need to scroll down. Is there a way to do so?
I can't seem to able to do it.
Thanks.
 
I guess it's Skin dependent. I have 5 on mine and can see them all easily with space for about another 20.
 
I have the same issue on the solo2 in bedroom using vix blue HD skin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top