Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET7x00] Oscam latest not updating/reactivating official Canaldigitaal card with svn9620

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjgmba
  • Start date Start date
R

rjgmba

Guest
Hi, I have been using Oscam for over a year now, and still I am having problems with Oscam updating/re-activating an official Canaldigitaal card. I am using the Oscam plugin (1.20+svn9620-r18) from the feed (seems to be the latest that is on there for years - hasn't changed) and the decoding is working very well, so no problems there, but every 3 months, the card needs to be reactivated using a different machine because it doesn't update in the et7500 with the oscam plugin. So question is, has anybody managed to get this to work with re-activating the card using this Oscam plugin? Is this indeed the latest Oscam plugin that works with Openvix: Oscam plugins seems to be on version r11390 now but the oscam on the feed is still svn9620. Could it be my configuration, is it a problem with the oscam pluging or should I start looking at using CCCam instead (anyone having success with automatic updating)? Many thanks for any suggestions
 
I have no idea about your problem but isn't there a plugin called Oscam-Latest. This is always the newest version.
 
I have no idea about your problem but isn't there a plugin called Oscam-Latest. This is always the newest version.

That is my point, the latest seems to be Oscam plugin (1.20+svn9620-r18), but that has been there for years.... Unless I am missing something, or am I looking at the wrong place (menu -> setup -> plugins -> load new plugins)?
 
It is actually called Oscam-Latest. Plugins/download plugins/softcams
 
Softcams.webp
It is actually called Oscam-Latest. Plugins/download plugins/softcams

Unfortunately I don't seem to have that plugin available to me: Only oscam-pcscd (1.20+svn9620-r7). I have attached a screenshot. How can I get access to the oscam-latest one?
 
... most odd, I can see oscam-latest in plugins/download on an et10k/5.0.023

There are 3 others missing on yours as well.
 
Last edited:
Check in softcams that you do not already have it installed. It will not show in plugin downloads if you already have it.

Or click remove plugins and see if it's there just to confirm even if you can't see it in your softcams.
 
Last edited:
Yes, you are right, thanks very much for this. Indeed, oscam latest was already installed, hence they didn't show up in the plugins download. Apologies for this, didn't realise this. Using the oscam latest, the version is r11384, which is indeed the latest. So got that sorted :-). Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to update the card... Has anyone managed to use CCCam and get the card reactivated?
 
latest is 11390 but your settings from oscam are probably wrong because update should work.There are topics with working configs to be found on internet.
 
Yes, you are right, thanks very much for this. Indeed, oscam latest was already installed, hence they didn't show up in the plugins download. Apologies for this, didn't realise this. Using the oscam latest, the version is r11384, which is indeed the latest. So got that sorted :-). Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to update the card... Has anyone managed to use CCCam and get the card reactivated?
In your oscam.server file. Do you have line audisabled = 0 in reader?
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top