Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] oscam.r9059 don`t start/work

Hi Stanman and all,
Thanks as always for your support. Can you please just give me more details on the following.

I'm usually using the ipk file to update oscam so it's done automatically.

So which of the 4 build files am I supposed to use from http://download.oscam.cc/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=1.20_TRUNK/mips-tuxbox-oe2.0 ?
View attachment 30964

When I extract the oscam files, they all have different sizes....
Also, do I just have to put one of this file (which one of the 4 above?) in the USR/Softcam folder with the 755 permissions?

Thanks again !!!


Where is the permission i need to change to 755?
 
FTP into the oscam directory, right click on the oscam file and choose properties.
 
Thanks for all the help on this topic i got my oscam up and running.
One more question i have 2 cards running and they work ok, however i have noticed it does seem to switch between the 2 cards quite often. Is this normal for Oscam ?

When i used mgcamd it only switched if i had problem with number 1 card

Also although i setup the log file as in the config file i cant find any reference on my box for this log anywhere
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top