I
ilpadrino
Guest
Dear all:
First of all say hello to everybody as this is my first post in this forum. Well, I have a VU+ UNO (Not 4 K) with VIX 2.0.2 installed. As you can see the Oscam versions which are available for download in the official web page is R9059 (which does not work in my box --- say Illegal instruction when you run it), and R5953 which is really old. I have tried to install some built oscam (MIPSEL arquitecture) with no success (Illegal instruction, bus error, segmentaion fault, etc....)
So basically my questions are the following two:
1.- Upgrade to the latest firmware will allow to install lates built version or will allow to download the latest versions fom a repository?
2.- If the answer to the first question is NO, Has anyone tried to crosscompile successfully a recent version of oscam?
Thanks in advance
Regards
First of all say hello to everybody as this is my first post in this forum. Well, I have a VU+ UNO (Not 4 K) with VIX 2.0.2 installed. As you can see the Oscam versions which are available for download in the official web page is R9059 (which does not work in my box --- say Illegal instruction when you run it), and R5953 which is really old. I have tried to install some built oscam (MIPSEL arquitecture) with no success (Illegal instruction, bus error, segmentaion fault, etc....)
So basically my questions are the following two:
1.- Upgrade to the latest firmware will allow to install lates built version or will allow to download the latest versions fom a repository?
2.- If the answer to the first question is NO, Has anyone tried to crosscompile successfully a recent version of oscam?
Thanks in advance
Regards