Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OSCAM with Fransat Card

Not sure what I centred my T90 on (long time ago now) - even added an extension bar at one end to see how wide I could go.........
I need to do some maintenance on mine - change some rusting bolts/nuts and then re-cable and realign it.
A job for later in the summer maybe.
Might try and get 5W on a standalone dish, but no room to put up a big dish.
 
I don't think you need a big dish. I'm getting 12dB on the French channels and around 9.5 - 10dB on the Italian ones - so if you can see RAI, then you should be getting sufficient signal on TF1 etc. Maybe it's the fact that the French channels are multistreamed? I don't know if the RAI channels are also multistreamed. What box and tuner are you using? The LNB wouldn't be relevant as regards multistreamed - it's the tuner.
 
I have an update, I decided to buy a Sky Zone 2 80cm dish for 5w alone, £25 on the bay, bargain! I already had the Labgear quattro LNb - as i have two four way Diseqc switches, so i can record and watch something at the same time on any channel. Anyway I put it up yesterday, a bit fiddly but I got there. I now get 11.8db on 10972 and 13-14 db on the French Multistream channels. I get all the channels perfectly now, so the Fransat card is unnecessary and will expire soon no doubt.

I now need to recentre my 1m dish on 19.2 and readjust the remaining Two LNB’s for 28 and 13 degrees. My wiring skills are a bit random, but this what it all looks like at the moment.
 

Attachments

  • A236DE1C-8D21-4BE1-9903-A1276EF818FB.webp
    A236DE1C-8D21-4BE1-9903-A1276EF818FB.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
Download MisPlsLcnScan from the feeds (under SystemPlugins) and use that to do the channel scan. And afterwards the channels will be in the correct order.

5.webp
 
Last edited:
I will have a look at that plugin, i didnt know about it - thanks. :) But, i have created a manual bouquet and manually added them from last scan, then sorted them using the red button. I am sure your method was much easier! I do use Bouquetmaker for the other satellites, but have set it not to delete all upon rescan...

I have to say i do love my Zgemma, i actually have three and use client mode in other rooms in the house. I just wish i had more tuners as quite often, I need to record two and watch a third channel.

Any tips always welcome...

Patrick
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top