Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Outdated Youtube plugin on distribution server

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
When trying to watch videos I got a message "video format not supported" and I was wondering why I had seed the same video earlier without any problem.
So I checked the youtube pluging and it said something like git584.... Searching for a new version I found one on the net which has the version git611. Having installed it I can now watch the very same video.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
thanks m8 but it wouldn't load here:confused:
Take that back Sorted Thanks M8
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top