Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Overlapping events in EPG

BrianG61UK

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Berkshire England. 51.4°N, 0.9°W
Website
www.brian-gregory.me.uk
I'm seeing overlapping EPG entries again in the Sky UK OpenTV EPG.

I think what's happening is that when a channel changes what's going to be shown to completely different programs then the old programs aren't being deleted.

For instance, tonight on 5STAR I'm seeing overlapping events for "Saving Private Ryan" which I think must have been removed and replaced with various completely different programs including "Fifty Shades of Grey".
 
So the old problem was the program times being modified but as the EpgId was not working on OpenTV it didn't update the old entry, just wrote another one over the top.

For me searching for "saving private ryan" returns nothing. Or did you mean last night?
 
So the old problem was the program times being modified but as the EpgId was not working on OpenTV it didn't update the old entry, just wrote another one over the top.

For me searching for "saving private ryan" returns nothing. Or did you mean last night?

Oops. Yes sorry, Sunday evening.
 
Same thing happening for "NOW 90s" at various points though the day on Wednesday.
So now we need to figure out what is broken. Have you got Freesat guide disabled? My guess is they are making changes to the EPG and not retaining the same ID.
 
I will assume not just 28.2 and foreign sats at times will have the same program on with different times.
 
I will assume not just 28.2 and foreign sats at times will have the same program on with different times.
We are talking about OpenTV EPG. That is 28.2E only. If you are seeing overlaps elsewhere it won't be the same bug.
 
OpenWebIf isn't working at all in the images I'm building now.
Have I broken something in my build environment?

When I open my box's IP in a web browser I just see "Processing Failed"

does the build environment use oe-alliance/OpenWebif ?
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top