Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Overlapping Timers, same channel

Spoof

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi.
I have found that if you set "overlapping" timers on the same channel, the latter recording fails:
I am referring to a scrambled channel decrypted with a local card:

For example....

first timer 04:00 - 05:00 (works fine)
second timer 04:58 0 06:00 (records scrambled)

Regards,
Spoooooooooo
 
Single feed into box?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Why would you want to over lap the SAME channel in the first place ? You must have a reason why you'd want to ..?
 
Why would you want to over lap the SAME channel in the first place ? You must have a reason why you'd want to ..?

The reason is not relevant but just for you....I can normally grab (ie. record) what I want in the first recording but record the 2nd timer just in case. If I get what I want in the first recording, it saves a load of time FTPing (I edit the files on my laptop) as I only need to download one 3GB file instead of two.
Spooooo
 
Single feed into box?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

No, two feeds:
2. Astra 28.2
1. Hotbird (the one I record from), Astra 19, Astra 28.2 (diseq switch).

Spooo
 
The reason is not relevant but just for you....I can normally grab (ie. record) what I want in the first recording but record the 2nd timer just in case. If I get what I want in the first recording, it saves a load of time FTPing (I edit the files on my laptop) as I only need to download one 3GB file instead of two.
Spooooo

Sounds irrelevant to me too..! But thanks for informing me...! I think I'd just extend my first recording to cover what I really needed, Just in case.! But I guess that would be to obvious.. Good luck ..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top