Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

P.i.g

frank

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I can't seem to remove P.I.G from the EPG guide. I have turned it off in the Epg menu and rebooted my Vu+ Duo, but it's still their. I'm using the Magic HD skin with Vix 2.1.
 
Last edited:
I'm able to remove P.I.G when using the VIX HD skin, but when I use Magic HD, it won't let me turn it off.
 
I seem to be having the same problem!
This is one for VUplus NL to sort out hopefully as this is his skin
 
Which EPG are you referring to: "ViX Program Guide Single" or "Programme Guide"?
If you use the Cool TV-Plugin, changing from and to the PiP-mode does work.
 
Using the built in VIX EPG Programme guide & Magic HD
PIG set to NO still displays
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top