Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Pairing buttom STB and TV

monassat

New member
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Points
3
After loading the new Openvix 6.8.001 into Vuduo 4kse, I lost the start/stop button pairing between the STB and the TV. Now I have to turn everything on and off using two buttons.
I found in the menu, system, remote control type. Can I use for pairing? Or?
Thanks
 
normally you control the TV/receiver by enabling hdmi .... menu/setup/hdmi-cec
 
Perfect. Done, now I have the control for both in only one pushbuttom.
Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top