Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] panic button

Panic button takes you to the first channel in your list of services. Not necessarily 101. It is working for me on a GI LX3, TM Nano 3T combo, TM Nano OE.

What are harms of attaching a backup of your bouquet/services and attaching a debug log issue? Benefits are: someone can test using those.

Hi m8 for me it has always gone back to BBC1 no matter which satellite I am on, but I have got 2 dishes one of which is connected to 28e. As regards attaching a debug log, must admit I don't know how to do that but would be happy to if you guide me

regards
 
Actually the panic button should zap to the first service in the first bouquet. That has nothing to do with the tuner configuration.
 
Hi Rob,
thats what it has always done BBC1 being the first channel in first bouquet for me
 
Rob i have the same issue

Using AutoBouquetsMaker & sat_sky_uk_zzl.xml file


1st pic shows the channel im on, Heart TV which is in Music Favourites
2nd pic the result after i press 0 followed by ^ to bring up Now and Next Guide im suddenly in AllChannels Favourites & BBC one HD is highlighted but im still on Heart TV then Exit
3rd pic shows what happens the next time i bring up Now and Next Guide by pressing ^
4th pic to show that enable panic is set to yes
 

Attachments

  • screenshot_2014-12-08_16-01-16.webp
    screenshot_2014-12-08_16-01-16.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 37
  • screenshot_2014-12-08_16-01-35.webp
    screenshot_2014-12-08_16-01-35.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 36
  • screenshot_2014-12-08_16-01-55.webp
    screenshot_2014-12-08_16-01-55.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 38
  • screenshot_2014-12-08_16-02-10.webp
    screenshot_2014-12-08_16-02-10.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 44
Rob i have the same issue

Using AutoBouquetsMaker & sat_sky_uk_zzl.xml file


1st pic shows the channel im on, Heart TV which is in Music Favourites
2nd pic the result after i press 0 followed by ^ to bring up Now and Next Guide im suddenly in AllChannels Favourites & BBC one HD is highlighted but im still on Heart TV then Exit
3rd pic shows what happens the next time i bring up Now and Next Guide by pressing ^
4th pic to show that enable panic is set to yes

Any chance you can grab a debug log of you hitting the panic button ?. That may help in finding the issue.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
So it looks like the kind of settings (normal/ABM/ZZL) influences the functionality of the panic button.

Going by my own test I am sure that using 'normal' settings (i.e. home brewed) doesn't influence the function.
 
Last edited:
[STRIKE]Am I correct in presming you have selected not to create the first bouquet in ABM?[/STRIKE]
Can you show the setting s for ABM please.

(Fine with Lraizer's plugin).
 
Last edited:
[STRIKE]Am I correct in presming you have selected not to create the first bouquet in ABM?[/STRIKE]
Can you show the setting s for ABM please.

(Fine with Lraizer's plugin).

Pics attached
 

Attachments

  • screenshot_2014-12-08_16-49-03.webp
    screenshot_2014-12-08_16-49-03.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 49
  • screenshot_2014-12-08_16-49-33.webp
    screenshot_2014-12-08_16-49-33.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 54
I have used differnt settings and it does the same on taht too. Not specific to ZoomZoomluke's xml.

There is a thread in bug section. Thank you for added detail.
 
So it looks like the kind of settings (normal/ABM/ZZL) influences the functionality of the panic button.

Going by my own test I am sure that using 'normal' settings (i.e. home brewed) doesn't influence the function.

Maybe Rob,

My VU+ UNO [openvix Apollo.097] Fails zap to the first service in the first bouquet correctly
My VU+ DUO [openvix Apollo.095] Panic Button works as it's intended to

Both are using Using AutoBouquetsMaker & sat_sky_uk_zzl.xml file
 
What is this panic button. Is it something to do with not wanting other users to know what you've been watching?:confused:
 
It is working with ABM as it has always done before.
The only issue is: when your ABM settings are such that if no channel #1 exists (e.g. because your lists starts at #101), the box can't zap to channel1 either. So panic button doesn't zap in that case, although the rest of the functionality (i.e. delete history and move to bouquet #1) remains functional.

If you want to overcome this 'issue', make sure your ABM settings generate the main bouquet as well.
 
I'm getting this too. Have posted (in error) on it as another symptom of the EPG sluginess one. Which I believe is resolved. Also got issues with new merged ABM hanging my VuSolo at reboot so just going back to fresh install of -098 - no restore - followed by online upgr to -099 followed by ADM EPG etc to hopefully get a fresh build. Anyone any idea why the PANIC button doesn't switch channel to 101 (first ib ABM bouquets?)
 
could swear I did generate main bouquets though - will make sure I do in this current rebuild (channel scan is slow tonight!)
 
@iwg, once build 099 is on ftp site (I prefer fresh builds rather than online updates) I will try the panic button. Never used it before now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top