Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Parental Controls on Adult Channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter net4hack
  • Start date Start date
N

net4hack

Guest
I have a VU+ Solo 2 box and motorised dish with OpenVix 4.x installed on it. I would like to know how to enable parental controls on Adult channels on various satellites like 9E, 13 E, 28.2 E etc. Unless you enter a key / pin the adult channels should not work. Appreciate any help...
 
if you use ABM go into parental control and enable is, enter the password - default is either 0000 or 1234 once done block channels. the other option is to use ABM and use hide sections (adult etc) and rescan, this should not show later
 
Is it a reflash job if someone forgets their pin or it was set for them?
 
You should be able to see the PIN in settings file located in /etc/enigma2/

Sent from my XT1032 using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 
As above I hid the bouquet in ABM, it doesn't absolutely guarantee the kids won't accidentally end up on something they shouldn't, but it's worked so far. I'll have a look into parental controls though :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top