Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Parental lock

  • Thread starter Thread starter serge
  • Start date Start date
S

serge

Guest
Hi

Thanks to Andy for the Vix image its great
I have two questions
How do I activate the Parental lock per channel or Bouquet?
Each morning the box is on and defaulting to a adult channel
and no i have not been watching it the night before!
How do I stop this?

Thanks
:confused:
 
you naughty naughty person shame on you :lol3:


get the plugin start up service then set the channel you want it to switch to when you turn on the box its funny like that mine goes to sky box office some times and sometimes mtv i never watch mtv

with p lock if its not set up when you set the box up at start your basically sc*****wed i found that with me. you gotta reflash box and make sure you set up plock pin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Silverfox

Have downloaded plugin start up service but now cant find it to setup?
Please advise where I should look?

Thanks
:(
 
Long blue button press and than scroll through the list
 
Yes try that - it diff installed?
 
Strange
rebooted but no change
Plugin is no longer in list to download but I cannot find it on box?
 
Hi

Mine is always on Gospel Channel Europe.

Are there any other fta channels I can watch with vu+ :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top