Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Rytec/RyVIX-Sweden XMLTV] Parsing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILM16
  • Start date Start date
I

ILM16

Guest
Every time I try the Sweden EPG, it downloads the events and halfway through 'parsing events', the VU+ Duo freezes and reboots. :confused:
 
is this going to USB or "flash" if its going to "flash" dependant on what other epg,s you are using, its likely that your system is over loading, hence the crash
 
How can I tell?

It's just done it on Germany too, it was fine for JSC.
 
well, I always save to a usb stick, ( no spin up time needed ) not sure about the consiquence,s of saving epg to HD, perhaps others might soon add to the thread,
 
Is there any more help on this?

JSC and Open TV still work, but Germany/France etc always freeze and reboot the box midway through parsing the events on the channel list.
 
Try adding a swap file & report back if you still have the same issues.
 
Would the swap file log the errors?

I'll try that today sicilian

No, it won't help log the errors. It will however enable the box to use more memory & hopefully allow full parasing of EPG data.
 
No, it won't help log the errors. It will however enable the box to use more memory & hopefully allow full parasing of EPG data.

Ah I see, do I just go to the 'SwapManager' and create one?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top