Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] partner-box blank screen & no sound

tagteam3283

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool
Hi team,

I have just noticed that after I have updated to v808 with a fresh install [not an on-line update] that my partner-box plugin has stopped working and I am showing connected but the screen is blank with no sound.

I have 2xSolos and a Dou all networked via power-line adapters. Same network configuration for the last 5 years.

The Solos are using VIX latest v808 and the Duo is on latest BH 8.0.1.

I originally updated the Duo from BH 7 to 8 and the Solos could not stream from the Duo. So I updated the Solo VIX images to the latest [last update was Mid-Dec13 on-line]. This has not fixed the problem and no I am getting the same issue when the Solo's try to stream from each other.

I have installed remotechannelstreamconverter and this works fine but its a pain in the ass having to import the entire bouquet lists on each receiver. I would sooner just allow a single live stream which has worked flawlessly for years.

Can anyone make any suggestions? I have tried switching between SD and HD channels to see if the resolution has something to do with it but its still the same. What doesn't make sense is that the remotechannelstreamconverter works but the partner-box does not when the receivers are on the same channels.
 
forgot to add, I can stream from the Dou [BH2.0.8.1] from both Solos.

I cant stream from:
any solo from solo
any solo from dou
 
If you put the solos to sleep, can you then stream from them?
 
Hi mate

There are other ways apart from partnerbox to stream but for now turn off everything router and boxes then starting with the router then the main box add all the other stb's also double check your IPs assigned to each box
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top