Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Pausing live tv

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENNBEE66
  • Start date Start date
E

ENNBEE66

Guest
Hi. I have had a solo2 for about a month and although its been a very steep learning curve, I am now relatively happy with everything. My box has a 1tb hdd fitted and I can record without any problems. However, I can't pause live tv. If I press pause while watching tv I just get the circle with a line through it icon pop up. Please could someone let me know what I need to do. The settings within the timeshift menu are:

10seconds
yes
ask user
no
yes

Thanks
 
The 10 seconds is time from channel change to it starts recording the channel. Try changing that to 1 second then try it.
 
Tried that, but its just the same unfortunately. Thanks anyway
 
Changing the amount of seconds for timeshift to kick in is irrelevant, that's not going to solve the problem. What version of VIX are using buddy?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top