Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Pausing Radio recordings. Timers and progress bar

15telf

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hello.
It might be a simple answer or not.
I sometimes record radio programmes. It’s easier than going to bbc sounds.
They record fine but if I pause the program, audio stops but the timer does not. Tv recordings pause correctly.
What’s going on? BTW this has been happening over that past few versions.
 
I can confirm this bug. The timers highlighted as well as the progress bar continue changing even though the playback has been paused. I have checked Simple1080 and E2Darkos, both have same behaviour, so not a skin issue.
 

Attachments

  • radio playback pause.webp
    radio playback pause.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Doesn't happen for me.
When I play back a radio recording and press Pause it pauses and the progress bar stays at the same time.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top