Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] pc share folder not working anymore

shuggy

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
53
hi guys my mounted vu share folder is suddenly not working, it says media/autofs/vu doesn't exist but its on green in the mount manager section and I can see the actual folder on my box but cant access it ??

vu duo vix zeus
 
tried going back to the earliest zeus before the updates and it came back
 
Working perfectly here with my solo2 on build 18, I just installed samba from within the network section and that was it.
 
Working perfectly here with my solo2 on build 18, I just installed samba from within the network section and that was it.

Forgot to add, I'm using windows 7 too.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top