Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Periodic bug: Says recordings active or pending when rebooting, which is not true

panch

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Odense, Denmark
For a period of time now, my box has had problems going into deep standby. I have a power timer, that makes the box go into deep stand from standby after 90 minutes. The problem is, I think, that it thinks that recordings are active or pending within a short time. When I look into the timer list, there is no active or pending.

What could cause this issue to happen?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top